5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!!!! New year, new you, amiright? If you’ve read about How to Write in Your Gratitude Journal for Manifestation, then you don’t want a new you. You just want to continue improving on the you that you already are. You know, the wonderful, unique, amazing, talented, you! That’s the spirit! So, let’s make it easy. Here’s your Gratitude Journal Prompts for The New Year!
Please note, this page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. For additional information, please see my privacy and disclosures page.
The new year is a great time to look back and say, thank you! Thank you for the good and for the bad. To be grateful for not only what you gained, but what you lost. It’s a time to be grateful that it’s put you right where you are, since that’s exactly where you’re supposed to be.
That said, here’s some help to get you jump started on your gratitude journaling this year! Here are some gratitude prompts for the new year.
Gratitude Prompts for the New Year
- What went really well last year?
- Something you can be grateful for that will NOT repeat this year?
- What didn’t happen last year that you are looking forward to in the new year?
- One thing can you do better this year.
- Who are you looking forward to spending more time with this year?
- What’s your favorite memory from last year?
- Find a feel-good quote on Pinterest to sum up last year.
- Find a feel-good quote on Pinterest that makes you feel inspired about this coming year.
- What is one thing you learned about yourself last year?
- If this year was your best year EVER, write out all the details of what that looks like.
Lastly, thank you so much for taking the time to read about Gratitude Journal Prompts for The New Year! I hope this gives you some ideas about what to write about in your gratitude journal as the clock strikes midnight this year! I love to help you celebrate life through party decorations and positivity! But above all, I’d love to connect with you. Reach out to me on Instagram and let’s chat. You can also get started on celebrating your life with your FREE gratitude journal printable or by subscribing to my podcast, The Celebration Effect Podcast! I can’t wait to connect with you more.