Stop, drop, and roll! This customizable Firefighter Happy Birthday Banner is the perfect way to decorate for your little fireman’s birthday party! (Approximately 5 Inches Tall) Just download, edit, print, cut, hole punch, string, and hang! (This is an editable PDF. You will receive two PDFs to edit. One for the letters and one for the banner ends, which you can edit the name and age. Print as many as you need to spell out whatever it is you want to say on your banner). For more information on editable files, please read more in the description below.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Digital parties are digital, printable files. NOTHING is shipped to you. These listings contain affiliate links that I may make a profit from at no extra cost to you.
Printables are created and are saved at high quality 300 dpi resolution and as JPG or PDF files.
Files come in the size mentioned on each product.
HOW IT WORKS
Your files are available to you instantly once you purchase them. After you purchase, you will receive an email from me with the download links to your files. (Make sure to check your spam folder!) Above all, I want you to be happy with your purchase. Therefore, if you do not receive your files or there is a problem, please email me at [email protected] and I will make sure you receive them.
Some files may come in a .ZIP folder and you will need to unzip them to get the files. Others may come in PDFs or JPGs.
EDITABLE PDF FILES
- If your product is listed as an editable file, that means YOU EDIT the item YOURSELF. I do not add the text for you and will not be able to help you do so.
- The files only work in Adobe Reader, no other program. (Don’t have it? Download it here: https://clk.tradedoubler.com/click?p(264355)a(3125986)g(22804962)url(https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Mac users please make sure you open these files in Adobe Reader NOT Previewer (as previewer will NOT work).
- Files will not work on a mobile device
- You CANNOT edit the location of the text, graphics, backgrounds.
- Change font and colors by typing CTrL + E on your keyboard. (i.e. if you need to reduce the size for something longer to fit, you can do that by typing CTL+E and then changing the font size and spacing. (Sometimes they are locked depending on the design.)
- Set printer settings to “actual size” and not “Shrink to fit” or another percentage. Go to your advanced settings and make sure it is set to “print as image”.
In addition, I have created a few tutorial videos to help you put some of these items together, which you can view below:
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR COMPLETING THIS PARTY: Firefighter Happy Birthday Banner
I want to share all my favorite products with you so that you can DIY your Pinterest perfect party! Therefore, I have listed a few recommended items that I like to use when DIYing my parties. Check out all the recommended products to DIY your decorations.
Due to the nature of digital downloads, therefore, no refunds on this or any digital items. In other words, no refunds on any digital file. Files are for personal or non-profit use only. Additionally, they are not for resale or commercial use.
You may print this file as many times you would like. You may NOT forward, share, sell or distribute the file. A Touch of LA, LLC retains all rights.
Lastly, all artwork from this party was created by https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrapbookGems.
MORE FIREFIGHTER PARTY IDEAS